How to install?
1. Extract the .rar files by grabbing the first part and extracting it, but note, all other parts should be in the same folder to extract successfully
2. Locate the Nisarga_Ultimate.py, or Nisarga_Pro.py or Nisarga_Lite.py
3. Open Blender(Preferably the newer version).
4. Go to Edit> Preferences > Add-ons
5. Click on Install from file and choose the Script file(.py).
6. Activate the add-on by clicking on the checkbox, and choose the install path where your library is located, you should be in the folder in such a way that you see only two folders - Blends, previews
7. Add-on must be visible in the Properties panel in 3d View.
8. It is recommended to restart blender just after the installation of the add-on
How to Uninstall?
1. Open Preferences, and then search for Nisarga, and then disable the add-on by clicking on checkbox and uncheck it
2. Click on remove button to remove the add-on.
3. Restart Blender and the add-on is successfully removed.